Thursday, May 6, 2010

The World of Silverstone

Posted earlier at iamchief.

Who knows how many great novels are lying unfinished in the drawers of wanna-be writers all across the land. I hope that won't be true with my son. But just in case... I've posted the first chapter of his latest novel: The World of Silverstone. If he doesn't finish, at least you'll have the first few pages.

Below you'll find the table of contents, promising 15 chapters - and a map, as well as character sketches (both illustrative on the cover & biographical after the contents). Enjoy!

The World of Silverstone
by Aaron Job Wilson
(click to enlarge any image)


David Kjos said...

Looks good. Thanks for the warning of impending romance.

Brian Ashmore said...

Hi, Aaron Job,

I've had a blast looking at all of your wonderful drawings and stories!! I really enjoyed reading the World of Silverstone, so far. I especially like the cover with all the fantastic detail on the uniforms, armor, and flags. I also enjoyed your epic war scenes with all the detail. I can really tell that you spent quite a bit of time planning and drawing those. Your Bible drawings and writings are amazing, too.

Keep up the great work!!!

Best Wishes,

Brian Ashmore